[ Random Image ]

Ross-shire Women’s Aid provides information, support and temporary accommodation to women, children and young people with experience of domestic abuse.

You can contact us by phone or arrange to meet a worker at a time and place which is safe for you. We will support you whether you are still with your partner or if you are ready to leave. We can help with whatever kind of abuse you are experiencing from your partner. We will support any women whose partner or ex-partner abuses them regardless of whether their partner is male or female.

We will not judge you and we will not tell you what to do, we will help you explore the options available to you and support you to make your choices happen.

We will not tell anyone you have contacted us or what you have said.

We can provide a range of support from a one-off phone call to long-term support. We will listen to you and give you the information you need to make decisions to help make sure you and your children are safe now and in the future. For those who want to leave we can help find somewhere safe to stay. This can be with us in our ‘refuge’, through other local providers or if you need to get out of the area, we can help find you a safe place to stay in the UK.

Our refuge provides a place to stay for either a couple of days if all you need is time out or for as long as it takes for you to get re-housed. We have five flats for women with families and two bedsits.

One of our flats is designed to be accessible to women with disabilities.